Friday, May 6, 2011

DAY ONE!



Fifteen facts? Hmmmm here we go!


1:I am justin Biebers wife but he doesn't know that yet


2. I have been to every continent but two


3. I love broccoli

4. I fell down a 12 foot hole and split my knees open

5.I climbed a 850ft waterfall

6. I can burp my ABC's (should i put this in public for all to see?)

7. My favorite food is orange chicken

8. I love ALL types of music

7.I LOVE to swim

8.I want to be a lawyer, politician, the president, a mom, a humanitarian, and build schools all over the world for people who cant afford them or people who are orphans!

9. My worst fear in the whole world is insects (especially ticks:/)

10. I HATE nature but love camping

11. I have had over like.....................20 people ask me if I am in high school!

12. I REALLY REALLY want a ferret!!!!!!!

13.I love all colors except red

14.I have the best family in the whole world

15.OH and I love Justin Bieber with all my heart♥

KEEP READING! ♥MADI

3 comments:

  1. I love this Mads! Especially number 14 - I heard your mom was pretty awesome too!! I love how passionate, ambitious and adventurous you are! That's funny - I'm not a fan of red either. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MADS!!! You are absolutely HILARIOUS. I love your list, and I have to tell you...I am DYING to hear you say your ABC'S in a burp. That is pure talent. I love your blog! Sorry I am not the greatest at commenting. We miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!
    Love, Aunt Sage

    ReplyDelete